Tuesday, February 06, 2007

DAY 37

Ice sculptures. Is it even possible to build something to have it deteriorate, melt or die. Once alive does it not continue? If there is no such thing as space or time are we all doing nothing, or are we all doing everything? And in our everything, are there things we will not do? Overcome atrocities committed, experience limitless love from a father that knows nothing else, strangulation, jealousy....meridians? What a pretty word. I used to say "credenza" was a favorite, but I think I was just trying to impress people. Too many people use it nowadays, but I don't think anyones necessarily gotten smarter. Believe not what you hear, only what you know. This is me ahora. Truth. And this more often than not, is different from honesty. There are a million lines to describe a million moods. I entertain myself momentarily waxing on themes. Discipline. I've never known what that means. Maybe it's about time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home