Monday, February 12, 2007

DAY 43

I hope it was a good one. I hope you will remember it with tenderness and tuck it away sacredly as you would a fragile little doll. Preserve it in secrecy so that time doesn't fray the edges. Know nothing of this room for now. There are spaces in between. Revel in them and illustrate them clearly. They love it. One of the first conversations I ever had with my now best friend consisted of her telling me about this blouse she had. She said it was something a guy had to work at if he wanted it off, and if he couldn't figure it out, she wasn't intersted. That always struck me as a great metaphor for life and love. We are all just complicatedly simple as a shirt with a few extra buttons up the back and neck. Patiently undress us and you might find some beautiful skin. Speaking of, Gnarls totally shoulda won. They will be guests of honor at The Pulleys & Bridges Gala in honor of Escalators. Invites are in the mail. Capacity is limitless, but please RSVP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home