Tuesday, February 13, 2007

DAY 44

After Fall Part Two. A cool rush of panic crashed into me. We'd been practicing not waking up. Knowing this would be the hardest of the tasks. Perspiring palms gripping way past burn. Slipping through the powder, keeping you close presented a challenge I was unprepared for. I was scared. No, I was mortified. I believed my blood had frozen. I wanted to believe you were next to me, but I could no longer feel you. I could no longer hear you save for the voice in my head screaming. We are the same, right? This is why we are doing this. Right? You go, I go. You breath, I breath. You scream, I scream. We fell for second long centuries. Trespassing linear borders. What if that was it? What if this was what we had given everything up for? To fall forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home