Thursday, March 15, 2007

DAY 74

Everything. This is harder than I thought. Divine and comedic. I laugh when I cry. Oh yeah, I do the opposite too. I have a photo on my desk. It is about 2.5" x 2". It is set in place with black photo corners and encircled by little cloth flowers. Faded from time. The brass frame is delicately ornate. It has lost its ability to be hung. Pictured are two people I know well, but never knew as pictured. Grass blurs the frame. It is a beautiful moment and know it as one of the ones that created me. To have it here is a blessing. I will not forget to do the same for my little ones. Can't wait to meet you. You are already beautiful. The moments are here, just waiting to be breathed. This is still scary. This is still exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home