Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DAY 45

"I'm too young to be gettin' serious and I'm too old to pretend to be gettin' serious"
— a soon to be good man.
I will remember this for awhile and when I get a little older I will remember it as, "I am too old to be pretending seriously and I'm too young to be gettin' old seriosuly." Lesson for Day 45 regarding Pulleys & Bridges: Moving forward is always better than standing still. Let's
remember the relief of retrospect when next approaching the inevitable. Is it possible that we know everything already and just learn to remember it? Excuse me while I get parenthetic for a moment. (No doubt I'm enjoying this more than you. S'cool. Find your own J. Butterly and be that for awhile. And to the man that I quoted above: It is all about having fun, otherwise the process is worthless. And before I forget, thank you for the inspiration. No matter how it came about, it came from you). Heart to you and you and you. Heart yourself more than I'll ever know how. Promise? Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home