Sunday, March 18, 2007

DAY 77

Gently I lay my head on your lap. We are sitting in the lobby of a hotel we are not staying at. We are having coffee and reading. I've spilled my drink twice. The night before left us slightly askew. But all aspects are right. The photo booth asks for some company, I want to cooperate. An impulse to document something so sweet. You remind me we aren't exactly photo-worthy at this hour, I remind myself that we will have more. There is no desperation. Simple confidence in a moment's existence and ability to conceive more. I am slipping into this more easily. With your help. Saturday slowed itself so we could feel each passing moment lucidly. You generously toured me around a new city. You made me feel at home. I was introduced to more of your life. Today we have nothing but thanks to give. And by "we", I mean "we."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home